Protection of Personal Data
This Protection of Personal Data describes our privacy practices regarding the collection, and processing of personal data collected through registration forms on our website www.moosepower.cz, that is provided by Ondřej Matlach (hereinafter referred as the „Provider“).
Provider is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data. In this statement we announce our policy regarding the collection, use and transfer of your personal data and methods to protect such data and your right to access.
Provider will not process, use or transfer personal data in such a way that is not in line with that which is outlined in this Protection of Personal Data and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Provider will use his best efforts to ensure that data is accurate, complete, current and reliable for its intended use. He also will use his best efforts to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Use and disclosure of personal information
Provider is committed to implementing the appropriate data integrity and security measures required by the country in which it resides in order to keep your information private.
In most standard situations, provider use personal information regarding clients solely for the purpose of registering to lessons / programs or camps and also to provide information on our activities and events.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of various ways in which provider may use and/or disclose supplied sensitive and/or non-sensitive personal data that was transmitted to provider via website www.moosepower.cz:
• The information obtained by provider in regards to his clients, including contact information, age and health conditions is kept and used as part of the provision of his services offering sports trainings and programs, sports-educational courses, sports camps and sport-relaxing days and weekends.
• Other situations that could involve use of personal information could include, but is not limited to: updating of data; responding to inquiries; other communications; modification, improvement, refinement and validation of intellectual property and technology; accounts and records; responding to complaints and other inquiries.
• Provider can use personal data submitted to us for the purposes stated above but are not limited to the purposes stated above. Provider remains responsible for how the personal information will be used. If you would prefer not to have your personal information used by provider., please inform us by contacting us as indicated below and we will remove or suppress your personal information in our database.
• In some situations, provider reserves the right to work with third parties who provide health or related services in exceptional and required situations that involve our client’s health and safety. As part of providing these services, such third parties will be, in capacity of the data processors, provided with access to personal information only when deemed absolutely necessary in order to carry out the necessary assistance to our clients.
• Personal information collected by provider is used only for the intended purposes stated at the time of collection. Provider does not sell or share your personal information for unrelated purposes to third parties, unless otherwise stated at the time of collection or required by law. If at any time provider decide to use personal data in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, provider will notify you and give you a choice as to whether or not provider use your information in this different manner. No notification and choice will be sought, however, if provider is compelled or required by applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance or court order to disclose personal data.
By using providers‘ website, you state your agreement to the terms and conditions set out within this Protection of Personal Data. If the terms set forth within this Protection of Personal Data are not acceptable for you for any reason please do not use www.moosepower.cz.
The provision of personal information by you is entirely voluntary and you have the right not to provide personal information. If you no longer desire our services, please e-mail Ondřej Matlach at: email@example.com.